Sunday, October 3, 2010

My trendy Splurge..

SJP in a pair of nude clogs, so cute!

Michael Kors, price $120
Coach clogs, price $188
So, apparently clogs are making a comeback. I totally remember wearing these in elementary. I've been seeing them in magazines and on the shoeracks, but kept thinking, these shoes are pretty ugly. Well, on a shopping outing Saturday, I saw a pair and just had to try them. As I picked them up and glanced at the price, a woman came behind me and said "I have to have those." I immediately decided that I wanted them.   We stood there and talked about how these would look great with an oversized top and skinny jeans/jeggins for the fall. I was sold and the complete stranger that I met in the shoe department bought a pair too. She got the Coach black pair (a little less of a heel) and I bought the Michael Kors. They were pricy, but I couldn't resist! Check out the look....they are so ugly, they're cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment