Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's Cookin Wednesday!

When I got home from work today, I put a pork tenderloin in my dutch oven with 2 cups of chicken broth and let simmer on low for 2 hours. Meanwhile, I started staining a shelf in the garage. In mid project, I realized my plain pork needed some jazz! I ran back in and added some stuff and whalaaah.....

Raspberry-Mustard Pork Tenderloin
1 pork tenderloin
2 cups chicken broth
3 tablespoons dijon mustard
1/4 cup Raspberry Preserves
1 Tbs Balsalmic Vinegar

Put pork in crock pot or dutch oven and add 2 cups chicken broth. Smother pork with 2 tbs of dijon mustard. Cook for 2 hours or until tender. Before serving, mix together vinegar, raspberry preserves and last tablespoon mustard. The sauce from the pot mixed with the preserves make a great glaze. Our pork was so tender and savory but a hint of sweet!

Easy Carrots
1 bag of chip sliced carrots
2 Tbs olive oil
1 tsp crushed Fennel seeds
1 tsp salt

Mix all ingredients on a cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 min at 450 degrees. Very easy and good!

1 comment:

  1. Erin!! This looks DELICIOUS! I will be making this one night for sure! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete